[CCW Application] Andrew Hartigan [ACCEPTED]

Moderators: Supervisory Staff, Command Staff, ASD: CCW Unit Command, ASD: CCW Unit

Andrew Hartigan
RC-RP Forum Name: Hartigan
Primary Assignments: Dillimore Station

[CCW Application] Andrew Hartigan [ACCEPTED]

Post by Andrew Hartigan »

CONCEALED CARRY WEAPON LICENSING UNIT
CONCEALED CARRY WEAPON PERMIT — APPLICATION
SECTION I | PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1 | First Name: Andrew
1.2 | Last Name: Hartigan
1.3 | Sex: Male
1.4 | Date of Birth: 1984-12-23

1.5 | Nationality: American
1.6 | Age: 40
1.7 | Weight: 230
1.8 | Height: 5'11"
1.9 | Eye color: Brown

1.7 | Residential Address: 7 Probe Park, Fort Carson
1.8 | Contact Number: 1323340

1.9 | Next of Kin: N/A
1.10 | Next of Kin's Address: N/A
1.11 | Next of Kin's Contact Number: N/A

SECTION II | ATTACHMENT OF DOCUMENTS

2.1 | Photocopy of government-issued identification card:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/licenses' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
SPOILER:

2.2 | (Optional) Photocopy of government-issued badge:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/showbadge' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
SPOILER:

SECTION III | PERMIT INFORMATION

3.1 | Firearm Permit Type: Conceal Carry Permit

3.2 | Why do you wish to obtain a Conceal Carry Permit? (Minimum of 50 words):
I wish to obtain my Conceal Carry Permit due to my previous employment. As a retired Sheriffs Deputy for the Los Santos Sheriffs Office I have made my share of enemy's in the county, and have found myself in need of protection on more then one occasion since retiring with the agency. With the crime rate what it is in this county, I would like the ability to defend myself if the unfortunate situation arises.

3.3 | How do you plan to use your Conceal Carry Permit? (Minimum of 50 words):
With my training received from my tenure with the Los Santos Sheriffs office, I plan to use this license solely to defend my life against any assailants that I may encounter. My time with the department has left me with my share of enemy's and have on more then one occasion found myself without the ability to defend myself.

SECTION IV | DECLARATION

It is the responsibility of the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department to include a background check of all applicants for a firearm permit. This check could involve interviews with family members, neighbors, or co-workers, past and present. This check will include a check of your mental and physical well-being both now and in the past. The law allows us to check complete criminal history, which includes local, state, and federal checks. Your signature below allows us to search all sources that contain information that would allow a complete and accurate background investigation.

I also certify that all information on my firearm permit, and this background information sheet, is true and accurate, knowing that any falsified information could disqualify me from obtaining the permit.

I also certify that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department has the right to revoke my Firearm Permit for any circumstance, with legal authority. If I fail to abide by state laws or any regulations and protocols that are set out by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department, I hereby consent to the revocation of my Personal Firearm Permit.

(( I also certify that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department has the right to revoke my Firearm Permit with a valid Out of Character reason.))

I hereby release the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department and its employees from all liability arising from the above search for information. I have read and understood the statements under this declaration and authorize the Deputies to conduct an extensive background investigation.

Signature: A.Hartigan
Date: 03-30-2024

(( SECTION V | OOC INFORMATION ))

5.1 | RCRP Master Account Name: Hartigan
5.2 | RCRP Forum Name: Hartigan

5.3 | Account Names:
  • Andrew Hartigan
  • Randal Parsons
  • Mercedes Albarado
  • Jacob Hartigan

5.4 | Level 3+ Character (/stats):

SPOILER:

* Note that you must have at least one other character that is level 3 before you apply.

5.5 | UCP Admin Record:

SPOILER:

* Note that severe administrative punishments may result in the denial of your application.

5.6 | Have you ever applied for a firearm permit before?: No

5.6.1 | If yes, what happened to your previous firearm permit?: Answer Here

5.7 | Do you agree to the firearm permit protocols laid out in this thread:

Yes

5.8 | Do you agree that the CCW Unit , LSSD Command Staff, and LSSD Executive Staff reserve the right to revoke your firearm permit at any time should an IC reason be found?:

Yes
Malcolm Blackburn
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II)
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II)
RC-RP Forum Name: Tommy Tomi

Re: [CCW Application] Andrew Hartigan

Post by Malcolm Blackburn »

Dear Mr. Hartigan,

We have gone over your application and after some deliberation, we have decided to accept it. You are now urged to read over our Fiream Training Guide, Firearm Permit Protocols and State Of San Andreas Firearms Law to familiarise yourself with the rules.

Once you have a good understanding of the rules and regulations, please reply on your application confirming that you wish to take the exam. A message will be sent to you privately including the exam access link. Further information will be provided also.

Respectfully submitted,
M. Blackburn
MALCOLM BLACKBURN, Deputy Sheriff II
Licensing Supervisor, CCW Unit
Administrative Services Division, Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

Andrew Hartigan
RC-RP Forum Name: Hartigan

Re: [CCW Application] Andrew Hartigan [ACCEPTED]

Post by Andrew Hartigan »

done
Andrew Hartigan