(( [Lateral Transfer] Flanagan Brown ))

Moderators: Executive Staff, Command Staff

Flanagan Brown
RC-RP Forum Name: Flanagan Brown

(( [Lateral Transfer] Flanagan Brown ))

Post by Flanagan Brown »

Instructions to the Applicant

• It is your responsibility to complete this form and provide all required information.
  • This document must be filled out electronically and printed.
  • You must respond to all items and questions. If a question does not apply to you, write "D.N.A." (does not apply) in the space provided for your response.
  • Send the completed form to the Personnel Administration Bureau of the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.
Disqualification

There are very few automatic bases for rejection. Even issues of prior misconduct, such as prior illegal drug use, driving under the influence, theft, or even arrest or conviction are usually not, in and of themselves, automatically disqualifying. However, deliberate misstatements or omissions can and often will result in your application being rejected, regardless of the nature or reason for the misstatements/omissions. In fact, the number one reason individuals "fail" background investigations is because they deliberately withhold or misrepresent job-relevant information from their prospective employer.

You are responsible for providing complete, accurate, and truthful responses.
PERSONAL INFORMATION

1. PREVIOUS CHARACTER NAME
  • Douglas Davidson
2. PREVIOUS COMMUNITY NAME & MASTER ACCOUNT NAME
  • TuanChu
3. PREVIOUS LEO FACTION, RANK & DATES OF MEMBERSHIP
  • LSPD - Police Officer II | GTA Chronicles
4. EVIDENCE CONFIRMING PREVIOUS MEMBERSHIP
  • MEMBERSHIP CONFIRMATION:
PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE
EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION

5. CAUSE FOR LEAVING
  • Lack of time, I decided to leave because I need to concentrate on my upcoming exams
6. DATE OF RESIGNATION/TERMINATION
  • Month: August
    Day: 7
    Year: 2022
7. DESIRED RANK
  • Deputy Sheriff
8. DESIRED ASSIGNMENT
  • Patrol Division, I always stick with this type of division on every server I've played on.
PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE
DECLARATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

I attest that the preceding statements are accurate and truthful to the best of my understanding and conviction. I acknowledge that providing false information on this application may lead to disqualification. Additionally, I comprehend that any misrepresentation or omission of facts in this application could result in the cancellation of my application or termination from employment if I am hired.

9. SIGNATURE
  • F. Brown
10. DATE
  • Month: April
    Day: 4
    Year: 2024
PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE
RCRP MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION

11. PLEASE INCLUDE AN UNEDITED SCREENSHOT OF YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD
  • SPOILER:
12. ARE YOU ATTEMPTING TO JOIN THE FACTION UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME? IF SO, WHAT NAME?
  • Yes, Flanagan Brown is the one, my old name was Douglas Davidson
13. STATE YOUR FORUM NAME
  • Flanagan Brown

14. STATE YOUR UCP NAME
  • VERMOUTHDUSTOV
STOP — END OF FORM
Zachary Cabrera
Captain
Captain
RC-RP Forum Name: horizon
Primary Assignments: Dillimore Station

Re: (( [Lateral Transfer] Flanagan Brown ))

Post by Zachary Cabrera »

April 4, 2024

REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION RECEIVED
This letter is in response to your reinstatement the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department. Please be advised that your request has been received and has been forwarded to the Department's Command Staff for thorough review, consideration, and resolution.

The deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information. While exigent circumstances may preclude a fixed time frame, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Should you have any questions or require additional information, please contact the undersigned official indicated at the bottom of this letter.

Sincerely,

ZACHARY CABRERA, CAPTAIN
DILLIMORE SHERIFF'S STATION, UNIT COMMANDER

Image .
CAPTAIN ZACHARY CABRERA
Dillimore Sheriff's Station, Unit Commander
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Russell Adelson
Captain
Captain
RC-RP Forum Name: Heinrich

Re: (( [Lateral Transfer] Flanagan Brown ))

Post by Russell Adelson »

April 6, 2024

REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION VERDICT
This letter is in response to your request for reinstatement to the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department. Your request has been deliberated and concluded by the Department's Command Staff.

Pursuant to hiring standards and personnel guidelines, your reinstatement has unfortunately been declined.

Please do not let this discourage you from attempting employment through recruitment.

Should you have any questions or require additional information, please contact the undersigned official indicated at the bottom of this letter.

Sincerely,

RUSSELL ADELSON
Russell Adelson, Captain

Image .
CAPTAIN RUSSELL ADELSON
Unit Commander, Sheriff's Information Bureau
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"