[CCW Application] Trenton Gordon

Moderators: Supervisory Staff, Command Staff, ASD: CCW Unit Command, ASD: CCW Unit

Trenton Gordon
RC-RP Forum Name: ColeAR

[CCW Application] Trenton Gordon

Post by Trenton Gordon »

CONCEALED CARRY WEAPON LICENSING UNIT
CONCEALED CARRY WEAPON PERMIT — APPLICATION
SECTION I | PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1 | First Name: Trenton
1.2 | Last Name: Gordon
1.3 | Sex: Male
1.4 | Date of Birth: 09/06/1995

1.5 | Nationality: American
1.6 | Age: 29
1.7 | Weight: 165 lbs
1.8 | Height: 6'3
1.9 | Eye color: Dark Brown
1.10 | Residential Address: Dillimore Block 8 Flat 2
1.11 | Contact Number: 435-4970

1.12 | Next of Kin: N/A
1.13 | Next of Kin's Address: N/A
1.14 | Next of Kin's Contact Number: N/A

SECTION II | ATTACHMENT OF DOCUMENTS

2.1 | Photocopy of government-issued identification card:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/licenses' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
2.1.1 | Attachment: https://ibb.co/8rPfXTQ
2.2 | (Optional) Photocopy of government-issued badge: N/A
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/showbadge' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
2.2.1 | Attachment: N/A

SECTION III | PERMIT INFORMATION

3.1 | Firearm Permit Type: Conceal Carry Permit

3.2 | Why do you wish to obtain a Conceal Carry Permit? (Minimum of 50 words):
I wish to obtain a permit to carry a weapon for the simple fact of protecting myself. I worked as an officer in Narcotics for a few years, but in the end I moved to Red County for a more peaceful and quiet environment.
I'd also like to support the fact that I posses a set of skills regarding firearms. Now I work as a Truck Driver, frequenting desert areas quite often and many times I can find myself in situations that my life is in danger when I have to deliver cargos in specific locations such as Fort Carson, Tierra Robada, with people I don't know and I'm not aware of what they're capable of. Also they could be very dangerous and also be part of a criminal organization, such as a mob or cartel. Mentally, as well as physically, a gun represents a form of self-defense in this notoriously County, at the same time, there are situations in which you can only be saved if you own a gun.

3.3 | How do you plan to use your Conceal Carry Permit? (Minimum of 50 words):
I plan to use my weapon permit only in the cases necessary for its use. When my life is settled in danger or the life of another person close to me. A firearm should only be used when the situation is equally serious. I am and will be in continuous training when it comes to firearms and protection, because I have a fairly advanced set of skills that I've acquired with the help of my past career, the professions that Many times I find myself in danger, aware of what could happen to me or my acquaintances, without being able to protect myself in one way or another, as I've mentioned before. I am punctual and calculated when it comes to using a firearm, and I know to consider when not to use it. You must carefully analyze the situation and then act according to the degree of danger you are in.

SECTION IV | DECLARATION

It is the responsibility of the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department to include a background check of all applicants for a firearm permit. This check could involve interviews with family members, neighbors, or co-workers, past and present. This check will include a check of your mental and physical well-being both now and in the past. The law allows us to check complete criminal history, which includes local, state, and federal checks. Your signature below allows us to search all sources that contain information that would allow a complete and accurate background investigation.

I also certify that all information on my firearm permit, and this background information sheet, is true and accurate, knowing that any falsified information could disqualify me from obtaining the permit.

I also certify that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department has the right to revoke my Firearm Permit for any circumstance, with legal authority. If I fail to abide by state laws or any regulations and protocols that are set out by the Los Santos County Sheriff's department, I hereby consent to the revocation of my Personal Firearm Permit.

(( I also certify that the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department has the right to revoke my Firearm Permit with a valid Out of Character reason.))

I hereby release the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department and its employees from all liability arising from the above search for information. I have read and understood the statements under this declaration and authorize the troopers to conduct an extensive background investigation.

Signature: T.Gordon
Date: 09/06/1995

(( SECTION V | OOC INFORMATION ))

5.1 | RCRP Master Account Name: alexendry
5.2 | RCRP Forum Name: ColeAR

5.3 | Account Names:
  • Trenton Gordon
  • Leo Acvinson
  • Ashley Robbinson
  • Alexey Patriknovich

5.4 | Level 3+ Character (/stats):

5.4.1 | Attachment: https://i.ibb.co/XtxPdn2/sa-mp-175.png
* Note that you must have at least one other character that is level 3 before you apply.

5.5 | UCP Admin Record:

5.5.1 | Attachment: https://ibb.co/KX3Yzy8
* Note that severe administrative punishments may result in the denial of your application.

5.6 | Have you ever applied for a firearm permit before?: No.

5.6.1 | If yes, what happened to your previous firearm permit?: N/A

5.7 | Do you agree to the firearm permit protocols laid out in this thread:

Yes.

5.8 | Do you agree that the CCW Unit , LSSD Command Staff, and LSSD Executive Staff reserve the right to revoke your firearm permit at any time should an IC reason be found?:

Yes.