SECTION 1 | PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1 - Surname: Wilder
1.2 - Forename: John
1.3 - Gender: Male
1.4 - Contact Number: 803-8530
1.5 - Current Address: Monrgomery Block 15, Flat 1
1.6 - Copy of ID:
Copy of ID:

(( - To obtain your ID, type /licenses in-game, then press F8. Collect the screenshot at My Documents/GTA San Andreas User Files/SAMP/screens and if possible, please crop it so only the license is visible. Upload it on a image-sharing site like Imgur and paste the image direct link between the tags above. ))

SECTION 2 | CRIMINAL RECORD REQUEST INFORMATION

2.1 Reason of request (Select one)
[x] A company requires my record for the position I am applying for. Please print what company on part 2.3.
[] I want to have a copy for my own personal reference.
[] Other (State reason):.

2.2 - Company/Organization requiring the record:

SECTION 3 | DECLARATION
I, [John Wilder], certify that all the information provided within this request is accurate to the best of my knowledge and I understand that withholding information or providing false information will result in my application being denied and discarded and that it could possibly lead to legal action being pursued in regards to §221.000 Obstruction of Justice as defined within the San Andreas Penal Code.

I acknowledge that criminal record requests cannot be performed by a third-party unless that third-party is a certified employer that is legally authorized to request criminal record checks on applicants and current employees within their organization or business. All the information that I have provided in this document is of my own and I am not filing illegally for a third party.

Johnny Wilder
Last edited by John Wilder on Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Derrick Cohen
Deputy Sheriff
Deputy Sheriff
RC-RP Forum Name: ihealyou
Primary Assignments: Dillimore Station

Re: [CR] John Wilder

Post by Derrick Cohen »

To whom it may concern,

The document enclosed contains the criminal record of JOHN WILDER as of 04/04/2024. It enumerates a list of criminal charges and fines issued to the subject in the State of San Andreas, and may not include federal records.

This document shall be used exclusively for the purpose indicated below. It shall remain confidential between the subject and/or the concerned organization's human resources department and/or management team if the document is used for background check purposes. It may not be used for legal purposes unless it is indicated on the purpose of request. This document is valid for SEVEN (7) days from date of posting.

Purpose of Record: (To be filled by the handling deputy with a [✓] mark)

[] Personal Reference
[✓] Background Check for an Organization
[] Legal Purposes
[] Other: Reason

CRIMINAL RECORD OF JOHN WILDER

Fines and Misdemeanors:

• N/A

Outstanding/Previous Charges:

• N/A

If you have any questions or concerns about the subject's criminal record, you may contact a member of our Supervisory Team by calling 911 and choose the non-emergency option.

Sincerely yours,
DEPUTY SHERIFF DERRICK COHEN
LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
DEPUTY SHERIFF DERRICK COHEN
Dillimore Sheriff's Station
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"